Lagi bersemangat nih bikin roti. Soale pingin juga ikut meramaikan 'Aspiring Bakers'...hehehe, itu kalo aku diterima.
Hari ini bikin roti manis. Roti inilah yang paling sering aku bikin buat bekal anak-anak sekolah. Dan roti inilah yang paling gampang bikinnya menurutku...*karena udah sering*...
Resep rotinya bisa dilihat di sini.
Tuk Aspiring Bakers ini resep versi Inggrisnya...
- 400 gr high protein flour
- 200 gr plain flour
- 125 gr sugar
- 10 gr instant yeast
- 2 tbs milk powder
- 3 egg yolks
- 75 gr margarine
- 1 tsp salt
- 300 ml warm water
For filling :
- chocolate rice
- cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheated oven to 200 C. Grease pan with butter or margarine.
- In a mixing bowl, mix flour, sugar, powder milk, instant yeast with dough hook till blended.
- Pour the egg yolks and water in. Keep mixing till reach a pliable dough.
- Add margarine and salt. Keep mixing and kneading (if you are using your hand) to form a smooth and elastic dough. Covered with cling wrap and and let it prove until double in size.
- Punch down the dough to remove the air bubble. Divide the dough into 40 gr portion.
- Roll the dough to form a triangle. Sprinkle some chocolate to cover the surface of the dough for choco bread and cheddar cheese for cheese bread. Make some line with pastry cutter. Roll the dough like swiss roll. Put inside a greased baking pan. Leave to prove for 45 minutes. See step by step picture here and here.
- Brush with egg yolks and bake at 200 C for 10-13 minutes.
I'm submitting this breads to Aspiring Bakers #8 June'11 Bread Seduction hosted by Jasmine from The Sweetylicious at this link.